Diversity and contradiction mean challenge and opportunity to me. I facilitate cooperation and I build bridges: between groups, within groups, between conflicting positions internal to the self.
As social anthropologist and transactional analysis consultant I esteem a resource-oriented approach and awareness both of social and institutional contexts and of the diversity of perspectives among persons - and within persons. My professional ambition is directed to help discovering creative potentials in persons, teams and organizations, to develop solutions in critical situations and to try out novel perspectives and options for action.
- multidisciplinary studies: social anthropology, linguistics, psychology, agricultural sciences
- further education in the areas of project management, communication, conflict counseling and mediation, time management
- certification as consultant for systemic-transactional analysis comprising coaching, team development and organization development; 5 years of training
- professional experience of project planning, administration, international project management and stakeholder coordination
- coaching of senior and junior researchers and of administration officers, mentoring
- ombudsman activities, internal consultancy, organization development and process facilitation in a university
- facilitation of workshops concerning transdisciplinary cooperation, micropolitics, German science system, communication and professional consulting, peer consulting, dealing with inner stress factors
- work and research in Germany and abroad
- freelance expert activities in development cooperation
Situationally I am able to draw on a rich pool of methods: client-centered communication, creative techniques and reflective exercises may be matched with qualitative interviews, interactive analysis of situations and conveying relevant theoretical background. In addition I facilitate system constellations, group work and peer-to-peer consulting.
As a consultant and trainer I use a variety of analytical concepts to identify critical issues and to work with you to decide which challenges are to be overcome. In addition, I use models that you can apply independently in your professional life, for example, to improve communication or to manage conflicts.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ, heute GIZ)
Deutsche Luft- und Raumfahrtgesellschaft, Bonn
Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik
Institut für angewandte Ökologie
Leibniz Universität Hannover
Museum für Naturkunde, Berlin
Ombudsman für die Wissenschaft, Berlin
Technische Universität Braunschweig
Thüringer Stiftung HandinHand
Zentrum für Entwicklungsforschung, Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn